Monday, May 5, 2008

Robin Hood!

Hey!,I just had a performance of Robin Hood at my school!We had to learn the hole thing in 1 week!I was a fairy!We had 2 performances, 1 on sat. may 3rd and on fri. May 2nd!When we were in practice we did a thing where we had to do the play in less than 1 hour,3 min.,and 25 secs.!the was actually 1 hour and 15 min. long.Chaska is the 1 who had the record,we actually got 1 hour,7 min.and 25 secs. but then we had min. taken off for being good back stage.But... we beat the record!!!!!!!!!!We got 1 hour,2 min.,and 25 secs.!!And after the last performance we had a t-shirt signing party for the people who had t-shirts,but people who didn't have t-shirts could come too to sign t-shirts,for instance my friend Kiera didn't have a t-shirt but she came signed my t-shirt and wrote "kick me" on the back of my t-shirt and then my Samantha wrote her name on the front but I had a very good time!Well, I guess that's all for now,bye!:)


Love,
Carley

2 comments:

Carley said...

Hi Carley,
You did such a nice job as a Fairy in Robin Hood. You look really good in the color blue you had on. Grandma and Grandpa are very proud of you. Keep us the good work.

Love Grandma Dort

McHugh said...

Wow! I'm impressed that you and your classmates were able to pull together such a long play in only one week! Did you spend every waking minute learning lines and remembering where to stand? No wonder you didn't update your blog last week... you didn't have time! :)

Will you try out for more plays in the future? Do you like acting?