Hey!,I'm just kinda bored.So thought I'd well check in.Right now I'm Waiting for dinner.I did just do do three more posts,so if your my family and I told I wrote 3 and to check them,now you need to check out 4!I just I don't Know.Oh!,Here's something Belles 2nd fav game we just played!I go under a blanket,and move around.Belle will then jump up and start trying to get me out.Its really quite fun!It is only Wednesday,and I live down the block from a church ,and I'm seeing cars go around the corner to there.So I'm thinking there might be a mass.So i got to clean the kitchen,Sssoooooo,Well That's all for now Bye!:)(my signature ending)
Love,
Carley
2 comments:
Did your uncle Dan call you about skiing? I'll be you can't wait to hit the slopes. They're making snow... the hill is all white now!
Good job with your blog Carley. It sounds like you and Belle have a lot of fun together. I hope you enjoy your time with Courtney this week. Have fun at school.
Love Ya,
Grandma Dort
Post a Comment