Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey,I know I know I haven't been here in awhile. K so here's whats up. It was spring Break for me last week so I cleaned my room then on Wednesday I went shopping,to a movie,and lunch with my Grandma Dorothy.Then on Thursday my dad and I went to a bunch of like used things stores. Then on Friday I I went over to my Grandma B.'s house and my cousin Jason was there to. We went to the History Museum. It was fun. Then on Saturday we just kind of hung out and in my Gma's back yard there's a sturdy close line thing and I put a chair like 3 ft. away from it,jumped,grabbed on,and swung that was also fun. Then today I went to church then waited around for my mom and dad cuz they have a class thing then we went to go look at the parade of homes houses. Now I'm doing this. OH! By the way the movie I saw was RACE TO WITCH MOUNTAIN I don't want to give it away so all I'll say was that it was good. And I got a pair of PJ's during shopping that was a tan creme color shirt and brown pants.I also got an Easter outfit and so I don't give it away to my family you'll have to wait until pics after Easter. That's all for now,until you read again on Every Day with Carley bye!:)
Love,
Carley

1 comment:

McHugh said...

Sounds like you had a good spring break! It's good to read a new blog entry! :) Keep up the writing!