HEY I'M SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T BEEN HERE IN A WHILE BUT GUESS WHAT?!ITS SUMMER VACATION!(FOR ME)OK SO I ALSO GOT MY HAIR CUT! IF YOUR ASKING B'LOU AND BELLE ARE FINE,O I ALMOST FORGOT I'M ON LEMONY SNICKET AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LEFT OFF ON THE 10TH AND I'M ON THE 12TH RIGHT NOW.THE REASON I THINK I GO THROUGH THEM FAST IS CAUSE HARRY POTTER IS LIKE 800 PAGES LONG AND LEMONY SNICKET IS ONLY LIKE 300-400.WELL THAT'S ALL FOR NOW BYE:)p.s. the reason its all capital is cause i did the title and accidentally left the caps on and didn't notice till the end and i didn't feel like retyping it LOVE,
CARLEY
1 comment:
It's good to see you're back to your blog!! I've been waiting for an update. What activities do you have planned for this summer? Are you going to any camps or playing on your softball team again?
Post a Comment