hey so yesterday i went to valley fair!!!!!!!!!!! it was me and my mom, we went on renegade, Excalibur, thunder canyon, wild thing, monster, power tower, antique auto, carousel, and we saw a cave movie in the imax. on the excaliber (new-ish wood roller) i just opened my eyes and didn't scream at all i was like panic stricken, on the renegade (newest wood roller) i hid my face, on thunder canyon i got wet, on wild thing i scream my self silly and hurt my throat, on monster i laughed (spinney ride),on power tower i was panicked again, and on antique auto i drove (a ride where you drive around in a really really old car like the ones that don't even have doors) IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE,
Carley
1 comment:
Totally awesome! You didn't mention the ferris wheel... I saw the pic your mom took and posted on her facebook page. I'm so glad you got to do so much fun stuff! When I was younger, I loved driving those cars. The old, old wooden rollercoaster (not sure they even have it anymore)was the first rollercoaster I ever went on. My dad laughed at me while I screamed my head off. I was sooooo scared! You're pretty brave to have tried all of them!
Post a Comment