Thursday, October 15, 2009

Whats New

Hey whats up? So right now I'm at my aunt and uncle's house. (Dan and Karla) So last night I stayed at my Grandma And Grandpa McHugh's house with Luke and Riley. Since Luke was there I slept on the floor, and Iread a little played with Luke and my castle a little, so it was fun. We got up at 5:30 with Grandpa and Riley. So I had a really good time, and I know I'm gonna have a good time here. So tonight I had dance and I had gone home, then at 7:30 when dance ends its dark. And my dad had to go to a union meeting and mom had to show houses so mom said to call Grandma and Grandpa and see if one of them could pick me up, well Dan picked me up so I am going to stay here tonight. And on Sep 17,2009 I got my braces off! Then on Sep. 29 I got a retainer, its purple with different colored sparkles. And if your wondering B'lou and Belle are doing good, B'lou is 58 pounds now and about 8 months-old. (no shes not overweight) And Belle is still the same 28 pounds and 2 years-old. And,OK, the other day B'lou was chewing on a bottle(she loves bottles) and I threw her bottle, and I had turned so I threw it over the coffee table in the living room and little miss graceful had to take off over the coffee table,flip,roll off,run,slide,get the bottle,hit her head,and turn around all in like 1 motion. So as you can "read" it was super funny. And the reason I'm here on a Friday is because its MEA week at school so we get the whole week off. Well...Bye :) PEACE, Carley

No comments: