Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hi

Hey everyone, sorry I haven't been here in awhile,what with all the things i have going on. anyway yesterday was my bball tournament I got 2nd place! We won the first 2 games then we lost the last one, but the surprising thing is that we only won one game in the whole reasons tied one. The last team that we played wasn't actually following the rules though. They have Freshly tall girl who shoots and a really small one that steals the ball, they were in the whole game. There is 8 people on a team but 5 play at one time and everyone has to be out at least once, those 2 girls were in the whole time! So we lost 30 to 9 or something like that. But, 2nd place is still really good (but I think we deserve 1st) :) Also since I haven't been on here I am now 12 (January 13) and I had the best birthday party EVER!!!!! We went to Brunswick Z one XL and bowled. We got to take pics of Justin Biebers signed shoes that HE wore! When we played laser-tag the lady told me that the vest I wore was the one that HE wore! Who was there? you ask.. . . Samantha, Nikki, Molly, Resha, Kaylin, Cece, Keira, (me of course) my mom, my dad, and my Grandma B. BEST B-DAY EVER!!!! Well, that all for now I guess, so bye, PEACE, Carley.

P.S. Well hen I was playing ball some girl stepped on my toe and it bled because she ripped the skin from under my toenail by stepping on the very edge of my toe. (I know OOOWWW right? )

1 comment:

McHugh said...

Well, you have been busy! It would have been fun to watch you play basketball. Next season you'll have to send us your schedule. I promise to keep Luke and Riley from running onto the court! :)

You forgot your new GLASSES!! Post a picture! :)