SCHOOLS OUT!!!!!!!
YEEEAAAUUUHHH!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT! I ENEDED SCHOOL, LAST THURSDAY AND GUESS HOW AWESOME MY SCHOOL IS ! WE WENT FROM 7:25- 10:45 YEEEAAUUUHHH! So it was totally awesome. In 3rd hour we had snacks cuz my reading teacher luvs me! And I got SENSATIONAL on my final social project which means 100%!!!!! so if you ho to a MORE awesome school ( and i doubt it) then you know what I'm sayin! and think, at the beginner of the school year I was sad that I had to leave my old school, now i NEVER want to go back to my old school! BEST SCHOOL YEAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE OUTED TTYL CARLEYYYY
1 comment:
I'm so glad your school year ended so great! A lot of times it's hard to make a big change, but if you keep a positive attitude (like you did), it usually turns out for the best. Wanna spend a day with us soon? I'll text you to figure out a date. :) Karla
Post a Comment