Hey! Whats up? Guess what? I'm typing...without looking! Anyway, Halloween was awesome, I was just a person who looked Halloween-ish. I went to Frightmares at Buckhill, it was really fun. A lot of times I don't scream, I laugh and try to talk to the people,lol. I went with my cousin Jason, he is my age. We walked through them with people we were just talking to in line. There were 4 haunted houses,The Fright Factory( a haunted paint manufacturing place), The Asylum(a haunted insane asylum), Orchard Manor(your average haunted house), and last, but certainly not least, the Haunted Hollow (a ride up the haunted magic carpet and a walk in a graveyard). It was AWESOME! I just took down the Halloween decorations today and put the fall ones up, prepare for the cold MN!
PEACE, LOVE, and SQUANKWHALS!
CARLEY
(squankwhals are flying monkey squirrel narwhals that are fantasized and copy writed by Hannah and Carley)
1 comment:
Sounds like fun! I would never join you... I hate being scared! :)
Post a Comment