Tuesday, February 3, 2009

10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey ho I said hey ho!I'm 10!I have a cell and my ears pierced.we might get another dog,I had a b-day party last Saturday and my friend Resha,Kiera, and Samantha came.We had dinner right away Sam had to come late because of hockey but me Kiera and Resha played hide and seek for a while then we watched a movie when Sam got here it was awesome!I'll get back to u later!Bye:)
Love,Carley

2 comments:

McHugh said...

Wow! Sounds like you had an awesome time! Did you have a cake? What kind? Are all of the girls you invited from your school?

I'm really glad you updated your blog! I've been waiting and waiting to read something new. It will be a good thing when Grandma and Grandpa get back into town so we see you more often! :)

McHugh said...

I certainly expect you to blog about your weekend. You took about 200 pictures on Saturday night! Let's see some of them. :)