Friday, February 20, 2009

Long Time No Post:(

Sorry!,I haven't been here in awhile! I'm going to get better at this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Promise!I'm at my Gma & Gpa's this evening,this morning I had D.I. Its kind of like a play but a skit.Ours about wolves m the alpha (leader).Its work!Huh anyway,Gma & Gpa were in Arizona for the past like 6 weeks,they got back last week.And last weekend we all went to Sioux Falls,South Dakota for a wedding of my 2nd cousin Krista she got married to a guy named Kyle.I dances with both of them.In the hotel I was in had an indoor pool I was there every time I had free time.I also met a girl named Courtney.Shes 11.It was fun,at the end of the weekend we went to a gift opening we had to leave early,so I gave her a bride doll that I made.Then we had to leave early cuz we had to drop Courtney off in Ames,Iowa so it takes us 8 hrs to get home!!HARRY POTTER I'm like 2 chapters away from bk 6!And if you want to listen to 1 of my fav song click on this youtube link and when you bet there type in book eight and its the another harry potter song:book eight http://www.youtube.com/ that's all for now bye!:) Love,
Carley

2 comments:

McHugh said...

Ahhhh! So good to read a new post! When is your DI competition? How many kids are on your team? Are you working well together? What is the problem you're trying to solve?

Anonymous said...

Hi Carley,
Nice having you blog again. I miss your daily updates. It was nice having you stay over on Sat. Keep up the good work on your DI and everything else.

Love;
Grandma Dort