Whoa, I have not been on here in awhile, I think this might be my longest streak of no blogging. A lot has changed since the last time I was on the blog. I have moved! Quite the experience the first time, little hard I must say. Besides moving nothing really new, but it was a big change in my life.
Happy Thanksgiving! Today, my family and I went to my mom's aunt's house for a delicious home cooked traditional Thanksgiving dinner. It was YUMMY! My sister could not make it because she had work, But we had to brimg her home some dinner and dessert. Towards the end of the day I got ganged up on be a 2, 3, and 6 year old, ow. It was horrid. I ran up and down the stairs a lot. Not that I could not take them or anything, i finally made them stop, but I figured they were having fun. My sister literally just got here, bye!
2 comments:
Your cousins LOVE you. Thanks for playing along and for making such fun memories for them. :) We'll see you on Sunday for practice Christmas! :)
PS- Great to see you blogging again. You're motivating me to get back in gear, too!
Post a Comment