Hello people of the internet! I haven't been on in awhile, which I have said in my last couple posts, but this is the most recent thing I feel I need to vent about to the public. Enjoy!
OK, don't get me wrong, I love winter. The snow, the smell, the sparkling ice, but this transition from winter to Spring is killing me! The snow is either slushy or icy, nothings pretty, and its either really cold or oddly warm. Huff, I just want it to be spring, or snow more I guess. The other thing about winter is that it w only really feels like the happy winter around Christmas. During the summer when I think winter I think snow and Christmas. After that it just feels like, OK I will play in you snow but really I just wish it was Spring. I also wish that there wasn't a transition from winter to Spring. I wish in the beginning of April, I guess, it would be green grass with flowers and dewy outside. Just warm enough where you don't really need a jacket. I don't like the ugly, slushy, brown, black, puddle-filled, slushy icy, cold, warm period. Stupid Minnesota, why do we live here again?
-Carley
No comments:
Post a Comment