Going with the title of this post, I think its ironic that I post my last post then it snows a bunch and its supposed to snow more. I like snow, and this is the nice, fluffy snow, but I am just ready for spring. I want flowers and green grass.
About my day:
Well, I had school, nothing really interesting happened there. Then I had the dentist, no cavities. My grandpa picked me up and here I remain. I have been reading The Host. It is amazing. It is really good, I do like Stephanie Meyer a lot too. I forgot my Kindle, but me and my awesome brain power figures out there was a Kindle web app on Google Chrome and have been reading for the past 5 hours, for the exception of bathroom and eating breaks that is. My mom said she would be here by ten. I am tired. I will probably fall asleep in the car, then go home and fall asleep reading. I started The Host before, but never finished it. The movie is coming out on March twenty-something. I wanted to read the book before the movie came out, do I hear midnight premiere? Most likely. It is my Grandma B that takes me to those for Twilight and stuff, but she didn't read The Host. I would get her started on it, but its 619 pages. I started it on the first and am 47% done. I read fast. I am happy too because it counts as two book reports if I write an extra thing( I am going to compare and contrast it to the movie once it comes out) I have to write my book reports right away, not that I forget what happens, but it is just easier to get the words down when you are in "book hangover." Which happens to me a lot with good books. It is when you get done with really good book and you are still caught up in it, which makes it hard to start another book.
Well, this was a pointless ramble which is what my posts are. I feel like I am going to get into a blogging phase here. As in daily people.
-Carley
No comments:
Post a Comment