Saturday, June 21, 2008

Dan Patch Days!

Hey!,I just got back to my Grandma B.'s house from the first day of Dan Patch Days!Today there were fire-works!And tomorrow is the parade!It goes right past my house!It's so fun!My cousin Jason is here to!But Belle doesn't really like BANG!!Of the fire-works.And I had 2 big End-Of-The-Season games!And our trophies are bobble-Heads!We've never had those before.And Since I just got back,and it's 11:58 that my friend from softball is having a pool party that probably started right now!Because she said she was going to have it after the fire-works!So of course I couldn't go.But I gave her my phone #,so she is going to call me to see when I can come over to go swimming.But I now for sure that we're going swimming tomorrow at a lake,Jason,Grandma,and I!Well that's all for now,Bye!:)


Love,
Carley















2 comments:

Mothra (Martha Decker) said...

Hey Carley - It sure was fun today! I hope we can ride bikes tomorrow after the parade!

McHugh said...

Sounds like Dan Patch Days was a lot of fun! Luke liked watching the parade in front of your house. He also liked the brownie! Did you make them?