Monday, June 30, 2008

Frisbee Golf!

Hey!,On Saturday my Dad,my Mom,and me went Frisbee golfing.What you try to do is throw a Frisbee to a certain basket from what they call a tee.You can chose if you want to throw from a short tee or a long tee,we did mostly long tees.There were 18 holes(that's what they call baskets).The holes get harder as you go up.The highest amount tries to get it in the hole that is still good is 4.The highest amount of tries I got was 13 and the lowest I got was 3.Now I am going to tell you the holes that I remember.ON hole 13 I cant remember how many tries I got but it went right into the chain's that are on the basket.Then on another one I only got 5 tries to get it down a hill,around a corner and into the basket.Then on another one,you had to get it up a big landscape to get it in the basket,and I think I only got 5 on that one.Then on hole 16 you had go over a big huge rock!I went around a corner,over the big rock and in the hole all in 3 tries! that was fun!


Love,
Carley

1 comment:

McHugh said...

Obviously you have great aim! How long does it take to play 18 "holes" of frisbee golf?