Right now I'm at my Grandma and Grandpa McHugh's house![this is my first time on the blog so it might not be very good]Earlier my cousin Luke came over,he is very energetic!And it is very fun to play with him.[Luke is 1 years old]Luke had actually arrived the night before,he stayed over night at Grandma and Grandpa's.[or as Luke calls them Papa and Dort.And a couple days ago Danny [my Uncle,Luke's dad] taught me how to do a head-stand!And I've actually gotten pretty good at it!So I had a very day!
P.S.Karla[Luke's mom my Aunt] tought me how to make a blog!
Love,
Carley
1 comment:
Hi Carley!
I can't believe how fast you learned how to blog! I only showed you a couple things and BAM! you created one. I think you're a natural at blog writing. The best part for me is that even when I don't see you for a few days, I can keep up with what you're doing and leave you notes. AWESOME BLOG!!
Post a Comment