[It's 11:27 right now]And before we went to the grocery store we went to St.John's the Baptist,Catholic Church,because my Grandma had to make bars for a funeral at the church,so we went to the church and I had to bring the bars in,so I went in the atrium doors and I went into the church kitchen and no workers were in the kitchen so I went in,set the bars on a table with other bars,and put Dorothy McHugh on a piece of paper with lines under SALADS and BARS above them,so I put Dorothy McHugh on a line under BARS and then went back out to the car,and then we had to put mail in one of the big mail boxes,so that's what I did so far today!That's all for now,see you next time on Every day with Carley!
Love,
Carley
2 comments:
Carley,
I'm so proud of you and your new blog. You are doing such a good job. Thanks for helping Grandpa get the groceries. You are such a good helper. Have a great day.
Love,
Grandma Dort
Carley,
You are the BEST blog writer! I can't help checking your blog during the day to see if there are any new posts. I'll be bummed out when you have to go back to school next week and won't have all day to write! :)
I hope I don't get fired for spending too much time on your blog, but I just can't help myself! :)
See you later, Alligator!
Karla
Post a Comment