Friday, March 28, 2008

So many posts!!

I can't believe how many posts I have on my blog so far!,I mean I go on the computer a lot,but I guess I'm a natural blog writer!I mean I have like 7 posts on my blog already,so that's all I wanted to tell everybody that reads my blog!:)Bye!

Love,
Carley

2 comments:

McHugh said...

You can't believe it? I can't believe it! Everytime I get on the computer you have posted a new blog entry. Keep it up!

I thought of you tonight. High School Musical 2 is on tv. Before the movie started, they were teaching how to do the dance moves in the movie. I think you're a fan of HSM2. Do you ever dance along with the characters?

McHugh said...

By the way, you'll have to teach me how to change the font color... it looks cool. I don't know if it will work with Luke's blog, but we could experiment with it and see.

Good night!