As you can see at the bottem of the posts it says posted by maybellelee at whatever time it was posted at.so,your probaly wondering where maybellelee came from,well it first came from my dog,Belle.But her real name is Maybelle,and acually I was going to use Maybelle for my webkinz,[webkinz are little cuddley plush toys that have a secret code,then you go to http://www.webkinz.com/ go to the Adoption Center give you pet a name the desision if it's male or female,then you type in the secret code...,then WALLA!You have a webkinz pet!]So back to the main part,so I going use the name maybelle for my user name but webkinz world siad that I could't use maybelle because someone else already had maybelle,so my sister Courtney[Courtney helps me with stuff on the computer a lot]suggested that I do maybellelee,so thats where maybellelee came from!Thats all for now,bye!
Love,
Carley
1 comment:
You're a creative writer! I love the WALLA!! you used in this post! Have you thought of posting a "my favorite" entry? You could list all of your favorite things like,
Favorite dog= Belle
Favorite kind of pizza= cheese
How many do you think you could come up with?
I'd better get to work!! :) Karla
Post a Comment