Today my Mom and i had a busy day so far!#1go to STARBUCK'S for coffee and hot choco[check]#2 go to BRUGER'S for bagels[check]#3 go to Mom's friend's nail place and get manacure[check]#4go to tanning place so Mom can get a tan while I read Lemony Snicket[check]#5go to SOLAR NAILS for pedacure[check]#6go to LEANNCHIN'S to pick up lunch[check]and finally#7 go home eat lunch right in blog[check]So as you can see I have had a busy day so far!
Thats all for now bye:)
Love,
Carley
1 comment:
I'll say it was a busy day! Are you almost done with your Lemony Snicket book?
I went to IKEA today and bought Luke a little table and chair set. Now he feels like a big boy!!
By the way, I also stopped at Old Navy at Burnsville Center and they are having MAJOR sales right now! If you're looking for any clothes, this would be a good time to check it out! :)
Post a Comment