Just a couple of minutes ago my Dad,my Sister,and I got back from a BIGGER walk than last time!We went too Hidden Vally Park and we also brought Belle as long!We started down the path and we went down a trail and we went up a pretty big hill,and Courtney and Dad[Dad had Belle]both went separate ways so I didn't know which way too go because actually this was the big hill and the ways that Courtney and Dad took were both pretty steep!So I went for Courtney's way which was hard because I got stuck in 1 part.I made it though,I got too the top of the hill and walked to the place were Courtney and Dad were sitting and then we walked farther up and up a little hill and we walked down the path for a while and kind of at the end of are walk we went across a log that was over the river and it was about 5 ft. up but we made it and then we found another dog that was a 3 month old English Bulldog.Then on the way back too the car we met 1 last dog that was a Benjie.And I also needed to tell you that I'm on the 9th Lemony Snicket book!I actually only took me 3 days to finish the 8th book that was 255 pages long!And in school we are doing x7's and pretty soon we'll be learning division!
That's all for now,bye:)
Love,
Carley
1 comment:
I'm surprised you aren't still out in the woods! It sounds like a fun walk.
I always say the sign of a good book is how hard it is to put down. I just found a new author I really like and I've been eating her books up like candy! I have to go to the bookstore and buy her 3rd book tomorrow.
Do you have big weekend plans? I'm sure Dan would love your help with Luke!!
Post a Comment