Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Personality Pig story

This is my Personality Pig story from school![the pig's name is Belle]

Hi!,My name is Belle.I love to dance.One day I was playing tag with my friend Spencer[a one-year-old puppy the Shamrock family bought a couple of weeks ago]in my pig-pen.We were playing when suddenly...Spencer bonked into one of the boards in my fence,and it popped out!We decided to go exploring.We went out of the pig-pen and into the woods.After we got out of the woods we discovered a County Fair!We were walking around and I accidentally walked onto a stage.There was music playing,and I love to dance so I figured out the beat and started flipping,spinning,kicking,marching,and more!I heard people cheering so I kept going!When the song was done I did one more flip,snorted,and walked off staged.I heard Spencer barking so I ran to him,then I saw what he saw...the Shamrock family!We couldn't let them see us!We would be in big trouble.So we found our way back through the woods and to the barn.After we got back to the barn we shared my slops.[my slops are my pig-food]Then Spencer said "I didn't know you could dance like that!""Well,I've had a lot of practice,"I said."Well,that was a close one,because if we got caught we would probably be separated again,"said Spencer.After our nap we sat there for a little bit."We could go back too the Fair,"said Spencer."No,"I said."Besides...look!They're back!""That means it's time for bed,"said Spencer."If we go right now they won't disturb us.Come on!,"I said.Then we went to bed after our fun-filled day!

THE END

And that's my story!

Love,
Carley

1 comment:

McHugh said...

Fun story! It reminded me of Charlotte's Web a little bit. I like that you chose animals that were important to you and incorporated them into your story! YOu had a lot of good verbs for the County Fair performance too! Will you be continuing the pig story?