Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lemony Snicket and the big W-A-L-K!

Yesterday my Dad,Belle,and Me went on a walk.We were hoping too see a Boston Terrier that got away from a house on the street.We didn't find him but our walk was very adventurous!We went up the street from were I live and went on a grassy plane,that was actually on top of a big swamp.Then we went through woods then we found a path.So we followed that for a while.Then we went up on the railroad tracks,over the street on the railroad tracks,and then we went all the way a-round and back home!And I also needed to tell you that now I'm on the 8th book in Lemony Snicket!And just a couple of minutes a go I got back from my neighbors house and first we were at the park playing tag,then there Mom came to pick them up,then I went roller-blading with there step-mom.I had a very fun day!

That's all for now,bye!:)

Love,
Carley

3 comments:

McHugh said...

Wow! Sounds like you and your dad were quite an explorer! Was Belle a good scout dog, or did she prefer to follow your lead? Does your neighborhood friend go to St. John's too?

Tomorrow is Wednesday! Luke will be going to Grandpa and Grandma's. Will you be there too?

McHugh said...

Oops! I guess I should have done a better job of proofreading my comment! Sounds like you and your dad were quite the explorers!

Anonymous said...

Carley,
Great job on your blog. Sounds like you are a busy girl after your dad picks you up. It's great having you here everyday. You keep us up on everything that is going on. Keep up the good work.

Love Grandma Dort